Tuesday, February 22, 2011

{eco} style: Scout & Catalogue


Hello! I'm back.  I wanted to thank Bess, my new friend and illustrator for Pure Green Magazine, for taking the Pure Green reins last week, I'm glad you got a chance to get to know her a little better!  I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things... I've had these images that I wanted to share from a favourite Toronto artisan of mine, Bre of Scout & Catalogue, lined up before I was blindsided into taking the week off.  There's nothing better than pretty accessories to make me {and you} feel a little better and start looking forwards to Spring! Bre is best known for her beautiful scarves, which she hand dyes.  I'm particularly keen on the lasso version... such a great way of tying up your scarf... but I'm loving the pastel versions of the leather pouches pictured below.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails